Like I Like My Coffee


I hope everyone is having a great New Year so far. I've been playing Batman: Arkham Asylum. One piece of advice I have is this, when you're done playing it for the time being and you have a PS3, push and hold the power button on the chrome part of the console until it turns red. Then, flip the switch. Don't flip the switch right away or your saved game may become corrupted and you'll lose it. Then, you'll have to start over. I did, but I didn't get very upset about it. I figured I could start over and be prepared right away for the room with the gargoyles and the office with a bunch of glass windows. That's the part that ends with you finding the first riddle from the Riddler. I'm new to playing the Arkham games. It's cool playing Batman: Arkham Asylum in 3D.

I was thinking about that saying women have, "I like my men like I like my coffee...black and strong." I figured my coffee saying would be something like in this graphic I made. Everybody have a safe and happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects