The Drawing Board Stuff



I wrote the script for issue number twelve of The Drawing Board tonight. I'll probably do layouts tomorrow. I plan on having this issue posted Sunday. I'm also working on a spin off in prose form. It will be about Karen Gordon. I'm also thinking about doing some short stories about Avery Ellis. My intent is for the Karen Gordon series to be a once a month thing. However, if I find that it doesn't interfere with The Drawing Board and I can write the stories quickly enough I could do two prose series, each one being one issue a month. But for now, I'm planning on the Karen Gordon series being a monthly thing. I figure prose would be great for her because I've always planned on prolonging not showing her physical appearance to create mystery for her. I'm already working on the first issue, or chapter, or episode. I'm considering calling them chapters or episodes. So, that's where I'm at now with all things The Drawing Board.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects