Rogue and Jean Grey



Here's one from 2007. I drew this on paper, then scanned it and photoshopped it to look like it's on rice paper. You can probably tell that this is the Rogue and Jean Grey from the X-Men movies, played by Anna Paquin and Famke Janssen. I drew this a year after X-Men: The Last Stand, which I think is underrated. The next X-Men movie is a prequel, titled X-Men: First Class. This new movie seems to be loosely based on the comic book series. It's got the same concept, but it takes place before the time of Scott Summers and Jean Grey and characters like those. Emma Frost is in it, which makes me think, either she ages in an unusual way or the blond girl in X-Men Origins: Wolverine wasn't Emma Frost. I'm not sure what age Emma Frost will be in the new movie. It looks like she could be older than the supposed Emma Frost in Wolverine. It is a prequel to the first three movies, so it's set in the same continuity. Anyway, I'm looking forward to X-Men: First Class. I think it will be a cool new addition to the series of X-Men movies.

Comments

Nathan said…
I'm a HUGE X-Men fan!!! Ever watch the cartoon series from the 90's? Its sooooo good!!! I still watch it on DVD sometimes!

I like the movies too, they're just so loosely based on original story-lines that they're a little frustrating. But its a story thats been building since the 70's, so I guess it'd be hard to pack all into a few movies.

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects