Wacky Confused Face



This is a goofy drawing I did of a "Wacky Confused Face", as the title says. This is one of those drawings I do that I don't start out with guide lines. I just started with the eyes and drew around them.

I'm thinking about taking C.B. Cebulksi's advice from his article "The Tao of Breaking Into Comics, According to C.B. Cebulksi" at the Comic Book Resources site. He suggests having a blog to post your comic book work on for editors to see. I of course already have a blog, but the only published work I have is the drawing I submitted to Lowrider Arte, and one to another art magazine. But I could post samples or any work that I do just for the fun of it. That's another thing he suggests for writers as well as artists. "Do it for yourself or to break in professionally" as he says. I think doing comics just for fun would be good exercise for your skills if you haven't gotten into the comics business at all yet. I think I would like to not only post comic book work, but any graphic art work to show editors what all I can do. So that would be a new focus for my blog. So far I've pretty much just been posting portraits and things like that. But I think I'll put some more variety into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix