Computerbot



It amazes me that next year is the beginning of a new decade. I wonder what it will be called. This decade is called the noughties from what I've read.

Here in the present, I can now show you my "Computerbot" drawing on my blog. The 9 contest ended awhile back. Unfortunately I didn't win, but it's cool just to enter. Even if I don't win my art gets more exposure. It doesn't have the dark and gritty look of 9, but it's what I thought up. It's probably better suited to a Pixar movie.

I'm about ready to give up on the DeviantArt Module. It keeps going out of order. I think I might just stick with my linked graphic, which is my logo with my DeviantArt page's URL below it. Unless I come up with a newer graphic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens