Vanessa Minnillo And Lowrider Arte Magazine


This is the drawing I did that got published in Lowrider Arte magazine. I never got the original drawing back but I'm proud to have gotten it published in a national publication, especially one like Lowrider Arte. The drawing is of Vanessa Minnillo. If you have the February/March 2005 issue of Lowrider Arte magazine, look on page 18. The drawing is on that page. Some pages have multiple artworks on them. I got a whole page to myself with my Vanessa Minnillo drawing. Course most pages are one artwork per page. But it was cool to see. My mom and sister brought it home one day and I was surprised to find my drawing in it. I got an article on the front page of the local newspaper about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Sword of Omens

Art Projects