Eliza Dushku II



Here's one of the drawings in my header on my blog. To give you a closer look at it. This is the one Eliza Dushku saw. It's the second one I've ever drawn of her, hence the blog entry title of "Eliza Dushku II". Kari, who used to be, I think, a moderator on ElizaDushkuOnline.com, which is now defunct, presented a fanbook to Eliza at the London Expo one year. The fanbook had letters and art from fans. There weren't but a few artworks from what I can remember. Mine was one of them. Kari said that Eliza and her brother Nate saw my drawing and they were very impressed with it. Eliza is my favorite actress of all time. I've been a fan of hers since 2003. She's had alot of projects going on in the past year. She's done several movies and she's got a tv series coming to Fox in January titled Dollhouse. I'm looking forward to seeing that and her newest movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens