Slimer



Here's a picture I drew of Slimer in 2007. I drew it in pencil and ink and colored it with color pencils. There is reportedly going to be a third Ghostbusters movie. Dan Aykroyd had been asked about but didn't say anything but basically that it'll be written and go into production before long. I'm looking forward to it. A few really cool movies are coming between now and June. This week is Watchmen, based on the graphic novel from Alan Moore. Then on May 1st it's X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Then on May 8th it's the new Star Trek movie. I never lost interest in Star Trek but I hadn't followed it much for awhile. Then they started reporting on the new movie and my mom and dad bought me a boxed set of Star Trek Pez dispensers. It has Uhura, Chekov, McCoy, Kirk, the Enterprise, Spock, Scotty and Sulu. I've liked Star Trek since at least about the late 80s or 1991. My favorite incarnations of Star Trek are the ones with an Enterprise. And the show with Voyager. I think the original series and TNG are the best eras. I especially like the Star Trek movies 1-6. I'm looking forward to all these movies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twix

Art Projects

Sword of Omens